About us and our services:-
Our flower selection is vast, we buy directly from the renowned dutch auction and can therefore offer our clients first class quality and an amazing selection of flowers.
I started my business fifteen years ago after training at Telford College Edinburgh and have provided my flowers for many prestigious venues in the West of Scotland. Due to the high demand for my wedding work, I have decided to give up my shop and freelance my services. I now have a fully equipped workshop in Oban. As a freelance florist I will now be able to travel further afield beyond Oban.
My Guarantee to you is I will meet you at your chosen venue, for a free consultation and bring along my portfolio. You will always be able to contact me, and you will receive a written quotation for all work required. I will deliver your wedding flowers on the day of your wedding.
Weddings, functions and clients.
For all your important events - Weddings, Christenings, Private functions, Christmas venues, Funeral Tributes - call on your qualified designer florist. We have a vast knowledge of all local wedding, reception and function venues and have catered for weddings both large and small in venues ranging from country houses to marquees on beaches.
Examples of venues and other clients:
- Ardanaiseig Hotel, by Lochawe
- Airds Hotel, Port Appin
- Barcaldine House and Castle, Barcaldine
- Druimneil Country House, Port Appin
- Glengorm Castle, Isle of Mull
- Hebridean Princess Cruise Ship - We are the recommended florist for this unique 5-star luxury cruise ship operating out of Oban, supplying a variety of planted arrangements and floral displays on a regular basis throughout their cruising season
- Iona Abbey, Isle of Iona
- Isle of Eriska Hotel, by Oban
- Jolomo - we have provided unusual and exotic fresh flowers for John Lowrie Morrison’s inspired contemporary flower paintings.
- Western Isle Hotel, Tobermory, Isle of Mull
- Lunga House, near Ardfern
- Manor House Hotel, Oban
- Taychreggan Hotel, Kilchrenan
- Torloisk Estate, Isle of Mull
- Torosay Castle, Isle of Mull
- MacDonald Hotel, Kinlochleven
- The Private Yacht, Lady Georgina